Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal is an action-adventure game featuring seven playable Looney Tunes characters, including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tazmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Gossamer and a special secret character, all rendered in high-definition, next-generation graphics. Engaging in one or two player cooperative gameplay, gamers find themselves immersed in fast-paced combat, puzzle solving challenges and vehicle-based action in rich environments inspired by the popular, outlandish cartoon tales. Players command an arsenal of ACME melee and projectile weapons in outrageous battles and travel to various locations such as Camelot, Ancient Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, the trenches of World War II and more.
- The Wii version allows you to take full advantage of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in fighting, spin attacks, smash attacks and vehicle driving.
- With two modes of gameplay, Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal lets you take on enemies solo in single-player story mode or with a friend in two-player co-op arcade mode.
- Assume the identities of seven playable Looney Tunes characters, including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, The Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Gossamer, and a special secret character.
- Race a jet scooter across an alien environment or wage battle in a World War I-style side car motorcycle in Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenals varied and exciting vehicle-based action.
- Command an arsenal of ACME melee and projectile weapons as you chase the Evil Mad Scientist and his minions through various locations such as Camelot, Egypt, Mars, the Wild West, and World War I.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence