About this item
If you want to enhance the Wi-Fi network coverage in your home, then the LINKSYS RE1000 Wireless-N Range Extender is a smart choice. It can also be used as a bridge with the help of built-in fast Ethernet port, which helps to connect wired devices to your network. Extend your wireless coverage even in hard-to-reach-areas with the multiple input, multiple output antennas. This wireless Wi-Fi range extender also adds flexibility to your placement options to provide exceptional range and performance. With its excellent quality of service, you can enjoy smooth videos, surfing the web, gaming, and music streaming efficiently. This wireless network range extender is widely compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, so that you can connect computers and other devices with ease. You can also easily connect an Internet ready TV or Blu-ray player.
Linksys RE1000 Wireless-N Range Extender:
- Broad Compatibility: The LINKSYS RE1000 Wireless-N Range Extender works seamlessly with all b/g/n Wi-Fi devices so you can connect all of the computers and devices around your home. For best performance, pair with any Wireless-N router
- Extended Range: Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys RE1000 provides reliable performance. Multiple MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) antennas extend your router's wireless coverage into hard-to-reach areas of your home
- Flexible Placement: Wall outlet or desktop placement options allow you to optimize the location and position of your wireless Wi-Fi range extender to achieve best possible range and performance
- Quality of Service: QoS traffic prioritization technology is designed to deliver your time-sensitive Internet traffic efficiently so you can enjoy smooth video, music streaming, and gaming performance.
- Ethernet Bridge: Wireless network range extender includes a built-in Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) port, which works as a wireless bridge to instantly connect any wired Ethernet device to your network
- Easy Setup: The included setup wizard makes installation quick and easy. By recommending the best distance to place the range extender from your router you can achieve optimal coverage and performance. The Wi-Fi Protected Setup button is designed to make connecting devices to your range extender push-button simple and more secure **
- Note:<. strong> Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual LINKSYS RE1000 Wireless-N Range Extender performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including distance from the access point, volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, operating system used, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions
**Secure push-button setup works with devices that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup like Cisco Linksys E-Series routers and others.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.74 x 4.92 x 1.26|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.