Similar items in stock
LG Sound Bar with Subwoofer, NB3520A
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.01 List price $25.80Save $6.79
- Clearance$6.81 List price $13.99Save $7.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience entertaining sound from a sleek speaker system with the LG sound bar with subwoofer. The Bluetooth-enabled feature allows you to stream music from a smartphone to the LG sound bar with subwoofer. This LG Bluetooth sound bar also is equipped with 3D Sound to help achieve a greater level of sound immersion with 3D content. Installation is straight forward, and speaker wire management is simplified with the LG sound bar with wireless subwoofer.
LG Sound Bar with Subwoofer, NB3520A:
- 300 total watts of power
- 80 watts of power for each of the two-way speakers, which have a 2.5" midrange driver and a 1" dome tweeter
- 140 watts of power for the subwoofer
- Two 1" tweeters employ silk-dome technology
- Speaker sound bar is magnetically shielded to prevent interference with televisions
- 2.1 channels
- Wireless subwoofer simplifies system wiring
- Bluetooth music streaming capability
- 3D surround effect processor
- Compatible with MP3, WMA, Dolby Digital and DTS audio formats
- Two optical audio inputs for digital devices
- USB port
- LG sound system includes a remote control, two AAA batteries, optical cable, wall mount bracket and instruction manual
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V|
|Audio Feature:||Digital player|
|Watts:||80 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - 2 channel(s) ( front ) ? 140 Watt - 3 Ohm - at 60 Hz - 1 channel(s) ( subwoofer )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NB3520A|
|Connector Type:||1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear ? 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - rear ? 2 x SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) - rear|
|Dimensions:||Speaker system : sound bar : 39.4 in x 2.2 in x 3.2 in / 5.1 lbs ? Speaker system : subwoofer : 7.7 in x 12.5 in x 15.4 in / 15.2 lbs|
|Accessories Included:||Mounting bracket, universal remote control, audio (optical) cable , Audio (optical) cable|
|Features:||Yes , Auto power on/off, source direct, magnetic shield, USB host function, compressed music enhancer, Bluetooth audio streaming , Power supply - internal , Clear Voice, Bass Blast , USB flash drive playback , Digital player , Sleep timer , Sleep|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 2.21 x 3.20 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I notice that the LG 160W system states that it can be mounted or placed on a table. Is that true of this model as well, or must it be mounted?
- This system works well either way also.by LBIGL2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have to be mounted, mine sits on my fireplace ledge although it comes with a wall mount.by Walmartbuyer092/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sound bar does not have to be mounted if you do not want to.by LGAnswers4/19/2012Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you do have to plug the woofer into the wall but it will work wirelessly with the sound bar.by LBIGL11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the subwoofer and soundbar have to be plugged in but no extra wires! Plug in and enjoy :)by SydSP9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The subwoofer and the main unit itself both need to be plugged into a power outlet.by LGAnswers8/29/2012Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as you have an optical/pcm connection it will work you could even use a cable with a 3.5mm headphone jack at one end and audio coaxial connections at the other WalMart carries all comes with the optic connection which is best for soundby smithwest1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should work with any HDTV.by Gotpugs1/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $24.92 List price $80.00Save $55.08
- Rollbackfrom $106.00
- from $207.25