Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$91.00 Was $118.43Save $27.43
- from $12.43
- from $25.96
- Rollbackfrom $34.99
LG Optimus Pad 3D V909 Tablet - 8.9" IPS LCD Touchscreen, Android 3.2 HoneyComb,
Consider these popular products
- $69.98 List price $89.99Save $20.01
- $69.98 List price $99.99Save $30.01
- $59.99 Was $69.98Save $9.99
- $89.99 List price $99.98Save $9.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
LG Optimus Pad 3D V909 Tablet - 8.9" IPS LCD Touchscreen, Android 3.2 HoneyComb, 1.5GHz Dual-core, 32GB Storage, Dual Cameras, 3G/4G - LG-V909
LG Optimus Pad 3D V909 32GB Tablet
The LG Optimus Pad 3D V909 32GB Tablet provides a galaxy full of quality, all-star entertainment. With its 8.9" IPS LCD touchscreen display and Wi-Fi capability, this tablet is also easy to carry and use anywhere. And with the lightning fast Dual-Core 1.5GHz processor and open access to the Android Market you get a faster, richer web browsing experience. Its 32GB storage provides ample space to save your applications, media and other files and also has a microSD slot, to add up to 32GB additional space. Euipped with dual cameras. 8MP rear and a 2MP front which are perfect for live web interaction, as well as capturing photos/videos. Purchase your own LG Optimus Pad 3D V909 32GB Tablet right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
|Processor Type:||Nvidia Tegra|
|Video Game Platform:||Android|
|Display Technology:||Capacitive Touch Display|
|Processor Speed:||1.0 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LG-V909|
|RAM Memory:||1 GB|
|Accessories Included:||AC Adapter|
|Assembled Product Weight:||2.50 lbs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 6.00 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Sammi, On the 8.9" LG Optimus Touchscreen Tablet, Android Market lets you download useful applications and games. If you install applications and games from Android Market, they appear in the menu. You can check the downloaded application by touching the My apps tab...IFVby LGAnswers6/30/2015Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Wes, Your router allows a certain number of units on it so you should either check the documents that either came with the router when AT&T set it up for you or call their Customer Support to ask them how many units you can have on that router. You should be okay though and all you would need to do is to turn the Wi-Fi on on your device and it should confirm that it is on with a check mark. Then it will load a list of any active in range networks. If the network you want to connect to is open ( no security password necessary) just touch connect. If you are required to enter a password for a locked network, if you know it, enter it and then touch connect. You mentioned iPod, are you inquiring about an iPad (an Apple product) or the 8.9" LG Optimus Touchscreen Tablet Model # V909?...IFVby LGAnswers5/6/2014Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. my tablet is not connecting to my wifi at home? i also noticed that there is no sim card in the back. am i suppose to buy one so it can connect it?
- Hi Chris, Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with connecting to your Wi-Fi at home. The SIM card is for your telephone so you do not need that for the Wi-Fi connectivity. When you turn on the Wi-Fi, as confirmation that it is on, you should get a checkmark to indicate that it is on. A list of active and in-range Wi-Fi networks will load. Touch the network you wish to connect to, if the network is open, touch Connect. If the network is secured with a password, enter the password and touch Connect. It that is not working, you might want to contact the Customer Information Center for some Technical help at (800) 243-0000....IFVby LGAnswers6/30/2015Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?