Similar items in stock
- Rollback$35.88 Was $39.99Save $4.11
- Rollback$14.88 Was $19.88Save $5.00
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.88Save $30.00
LG Optimus Zone, Verizon No Contract
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get yourself organized with a hand-held personal assistant that will tackle all the social moments of your life with the LG Optimus Zone, Verizon No Contract. This Verizon no contract phones design grants you all the features you could want, with an innovative user experience so you can update all of your social networks with the latest photos, search the web for the hottest deals and fashion tips, blast your favorite music wherever you go, and experience the latest and greatest apps from Google Play. It's a provider of endless entertainment and functionality and it's waiting for you. It also has Bluetooth v3.0 technology, a 3.2-megapixel camera, a VGA camcorder, on-touch speakerphone, and an MP3 player. The LG Optimus Zone, Verizon No Contract has a talk time of ten hours and a standby time of up to 11 days. It comes with no contracts, so that you can be free of being tied down to a phone company.
Verizon Pre-Paid LG Optimus Zone Smartphone:
- 3.2" touchscreen
- Bluetooth v3.0 technology
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- VGA camcorder
- Built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- 800MHz processor
- One-touch speakerphone
- MP3 player
- 4GB eMMC internal memory
- microSD slot
- HTML web browser
- Pre-loaded apps
- Text, picture messaging and email
- Dimensions: 4.04" x 2.42" x 0.47"
- No contracts cell phones talk time: 10 h
- No contract cell phones standby time: up to 11 days
|Model No.:||VS 410|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.44|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 7.5 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- only the prepaid planby lmbcjt3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Prepaidby suprglide11/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for Prepaid serviceby suprglide3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The $20.00 plan will not work you have to get the $50 plan only at WalMart wich comes with 1GB Data or the $60 plan that has 2Gb Data or the $70 plan that comes with 4GB Data.by MlE2410/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby lmbcjt8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It costs $60 a month for unlimited serviceby suprglide10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Micro SD up to 32GBby MlE2411/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lmbcjt9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it uses a Micro SD cardby suprglide11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?