LG Optimus Hub E510g GSM Smartphone (Unlocked), White
About this item
About this item
Keep in touch everywhere you go with this LG Optimus Hub E510g Unlocked GSM Smartphone. This item features a color touchscreen and it uses the Android OS v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) operating system. The LG Optimus smartphone lets you enjoy music with the built-in MP3 player and it has a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus. It is also Bluetooth v3.0 compatible and has a microSD slot.
LG Optimus Hub E510g GSM Smartphone (Unlocked), White:
Sound and music:
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
- MP3 ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- microSD slot
- Voice memory
- Unlimited entry phone directory
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- GPRS: Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE: Class 12
- microUSB 2.0 port
- WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, WiFi hotspot
- Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- 5 megapixel camera with autofocus
- LG unlocked smartphone color: White
- Video capable
- 800 MHz ARM v6
- Downloadable games
- MIDP emulator Java
- Browser: HTML
- Document viewer/editor
- DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- Talk time: Up to 9 h (2G) / up to 7 h (3G)
- Standby time: up to 550 h (2G) / up to 600 h (3G)
- Battery: Li-ion 1500mAh
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 320 x 480
- Touchscreen QWERTY keyboard
- SMS and MMS
- Push email
- Instant messaging
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Model No.:||E510G WHT|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 6.0 x 9.0|
Ask a question
- Yes, you can keep your existing phone number if your service supports SIM cards.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as your phone number is still active I believe it canby LadyOriole2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes just take out the old chip and out it in this one, and you good to go talk up a storm.by bluewater102/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone is unlocked, so it will work on multiple networks.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Jan, Page Plus's CDMA network restricts the types of phones that you can use. CDMA networks use internal phone programming to communicate with the network, while a GSM network uses a tiny chip known as a SIM card. You can't use GSM phones, such as ones found on the AT&T or T-mobile networks, on a CDMA network...IFVby LGAnswers5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Kan, The LG Optimus Hub E510g uses the mini SIM or as some people refer to it as, the nano-SIM card. There are numerous video tutorials online that show you how to employ those invaluable skills you acquired from your biological and geometry classes to trim a standard SIM down to a nano-Sim card. As to whether or not it will fit into your phone really depends on how thin your phone is since the nano-SIM card is not only smaller, it is also 12 percent thinner, but it has been reported to work...IFVby LGAnswers5/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?