About this item
The LG LN 5100 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV delivers stunning picture quality. With LED backlighting, you get amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. With TruMotion 120Hz, your action movies and sports will look crystal clear with virtually no motion blur. Full HD 1080p has almost double the pixel resolution of standard HD, so you see detail like never before.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the LG 50-inch HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
LG LN 5100 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV:
- 50" LED panel
LG LED HDTV with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this refurbished LED HDTV
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts on this LG LED HDTV, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI on this refurbished LED HDTV, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- LG LN 5100 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV is wall mountable
- VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.72 x 10.35 x 28.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If it is damageby egyptianman4/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just received my TV, and like everyone else; it doesn't work. No exterior damage, but the LCD display itself produces a mashup of colors and shows damage in the medium itself. They're not really refurbishing the units to spec; if at all.by theonlyrealreview4/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine appeared to be a return. The box was resealed, but all of the parts looked new, still having the plastic on them.by Araymond3/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because the screen is busted, but they didn't actually fix that, they'll send it to you with a busted screen.by TheRatz3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say damage and TV only. Mine came shipped to my house with a busted screen, no manual and no remote. Did I mention filthy?by RossiRoss3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine showed up without a power cord and DOA. When we finally got a power cord, there was nothing but multi-colored lines running throughout the screen. Walmart took the return without any hassle.by CKMKE3/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- looking at the back of the tv slightly to the leftby 4bangerpower5/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When looking at the front of the television the power socket is on the right.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Dab, If you're standing in front of the TV, the power socket is on the right hand side in the rear of the TV for the 50LN5100 50" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV...IFVby LGAnswers5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a 90-day return policy, a one-year LG warranty, and any additional coverage you may have purchased.by Sweet064/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can buy warranty , actually a good deal, but i returned the tvby cruzequeen3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?