Similar items in stock
LG Blu-ray Player,BP220
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you want stunning 1080p resolution and streaming entertainment, you've found it with the LG Blu-ray Player. Experience Full HD picture quality, the sound of Blu-ray technology and LG Smart TV access to thousands of movies, Apps, shows and online videos.
LG Blu-ray Player:
- Upconverts DVDs to near-HD quality
- Connect to the Internet to access movies, TV shows, music and more
- Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
- Plays BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, DVD (NTSC), DVD (PAL), DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, Audio CD, DTS-CD and CD-R/CD-RW discs
- Surround sound decoders include Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD, DTS and DTS-2.0 + Digital Out
- 1 HDMI output
- LG Smart TV is a revolutionary, easy way to access limitless content
- Smart phone remote app for iOS and Android
- Includes universal remote, batteries, AV cable, DLNA bundle disc and operating manual disc
|Volts:||AC 120 V ( 60 Hz )|
|Features:||Power supply - internal , Infrared , USB Direct Recording, Deep Color , SimpLink|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BP220|
|Connector Type:||Composite video output - rear ??? Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ??? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ??? USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - front ??? Network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ??? Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono )|
|Accessories Included:||Universal remote control|
|Digital Video Formats:||MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MKV, H.264, AVCHD, AVC, 3GP, VOB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.20 x 16.90 x 1.64 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This does NOT require HDMI but I would suggest that you use HDMI for best quality. The unit does NOT come with HDMI cable.by ConstanceWorldwide1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to have your own hdmi. doesnt come with oneby hoss401/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It requires an HDMI cable that you must purchase separately.by Topkick19471/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not require HDMI. It comes with composite cables (Red, White, and Yellow). HDMI cable is not included.by Secretblend1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can use either a HDMI cable or the RCA type cables. The HDMI cable does not come with the unit. It comes with the other style cable.by MerryOleGrampa12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will connect with a HDMI cable or a composite cable. No, it doesn't come with a HDMI cable.by Vbritt12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI is the best output option, but others are available. It does not come with an HDMI cable.by StuckInOregon12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If I were to purchase a LG Blu-ray Player,BP220 can I play regular dvd on this blu ray player, not only the blu ray dvds?
- Yes you canby ConstanceWorldwide1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Secretblend12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by Vbritt12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This player can play regular DVDs.by LGAnswers12/5/2012Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you got composite inputs (red, white, yellow), yes it will work.by Secretblend12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a old TV that only has a coaxial connection for the antenna the most appropriate answer would be no. A coaxial connection is the poorest connect available and if you are considering buying a Blu-Ray player you really want a HD television to view the content coming from the player. However, if you really want to connect the player you could always buy a composite to RF converter and view the player content on channel 3 or 4 on the television. If your TV has a composite connection then yes you can use this player, but you will not be able to view it at the 720 or 1080P levels.by Vbritt12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this unit surprisingly has a composite video out and hdmi. if you have rca jacks (composite) on your tv, it will work. if you only have coaxial, you will need a coax to composite converterby Tee44412/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $49.99 List price $99.98Save $49.99
- See details in cart
- $89.00 List price $174.88Save $85.88