LG BP135 Blu-ray Disc Player
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LG BP135 Blu-ray Disc Player lets you see movies in incredible 1080p full HD detail. DVD's are compatible with the LG BP135 Blu-ray player, allowing you to watch them with crystal clear HD clarity. With its sleek, modern, slim design, you can directly record to devices with the USB port. The packages comes with the player, remote, batteries and an owners manual with simple instructions. This Blu-ray player also makes an excellent choice not only for your own use, but for a gift for family and friends for a variety of occasions.
LG BP135 Blu-ray Disc Player:
- Upconvert DVDs to 1080p full HD
- HDMI 1.1
- One HDMI output, One USB port
- Direct recording to USB
- This LG Blu-ray disc player provides playback support for BD-ROM/BD-R/BD-RE, DVD-ROM/DVD+/-R/DVD+/-RW, CD/CD-R/CD-RW and USB
- Includes Blu-ray player, remote, batteries and owner's manual
|Remote Control Type:||Full|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.795 x 10.629 x 1.535|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunately, no. HDMI is the way most, if not all, Blu-Ray players connect to the TV.by keyman6610/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby skidmarx11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't. HDMI output only. See the manual for other questions. http://www.lg.com/us/support-product/lg-BP135# .by twentyfiveorsixtofour11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has HDMI output only.by twentyfiveorsixtofour11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by twentyfiveorsixtofour11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like all dvd players, it should play them as long as you have burned them to an mp3 disc in data format. I did not see an input for an mp3 player, so an mp3 disc should work. As much as I dislike ITunes, they are one of the few platforms that allows you to burn mp3 discs in different formats.by liberalartist12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will play video, audio, and photo files on CD's, DVD's, and BR's. You can find a chart on LG's website. Hope this helps.by MsBloop12/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on the mp3 formatby Livestrong6412/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I plug my hard drive in and it plays all types of music files. Though it won't play every type of movie file, I can't remember which ones though.by Benjamin45734712/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO,NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE.by PAVAROTI12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Joie200212/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO this player does not do internet content it is only a Bluray/DVD/CD player. You must use a network bluray player if you would like the additional content. This is the perfect player for anyone just looking to enjoy movie/music playback. I suggest the ROKU or Sony Media player if you would like to do netflix and more. I personally do not like the Smart Players with network for the reason that they are bluray players not smart TVs. I would rather have something that does 1 thing excellent than several things OK. Go with this player and a ROKU or something similar and your will be able to get more content than most cable packages provide and you be spending at or near the amount of a smart network bluray player.by sportfish24712/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?