Similar items in stock
- See details in cart
LG BH5140S Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$114.99Was
- Reduced Price$186.03Was
About this item
About this item
Enjoy the best of the Internet directly on your TV with the LG Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System, BH5140S. These pieces are constructed of sturdy and durable materials and are designed for long-lasting use. This LG home entertainment system provides streaming content from providers like Cinema Now, Netflix, YouTube and Vudu. In addition, it features LG apps that allow the user to download additional apps to make a TV experience customized to suit personal tastes. With its 3D capability, users can enjoy 3D movies in Full HD 1080p. This HD home theater system includes a receiver, a subwoofer and quality speakers that provide 500 watts of surround sound. This system is easy to set up and use for added convenience.
LG BH5140S Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System:
- 500W total output power
- LG apps
- Support for Blu-ray 2D and 3D formats
- Features Private Sound Mode
- HD home theater system is DLNA certified
- Easy to set up and use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||20.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 14.2 x 2.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Mac. Your inquiry is appreciated. The only way you can connect the LG BH5140S Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System to a TV is via it's HDMI output and the 5400 series LED TVs all have at least 2 HDMI inputs on them to which you can connect the BH1540s...IFVby LGAnswers1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If your devices are bearing the DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) logo have been certified to work together to share audio, video and photos across a home network. So this LG product will work well with other DLNA-certified devices in your home.by CommunityAnswer4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does this smart blu-ray give my standard hdtv smart capabilities or do i have to have a smart tv to utilize all the benefits? Also does it have WiFi?
- No, a smart TV is not needed in order to use the web-based apps such as Netflix and YouTube. The device has an Ethernet port which connects it to the Internet, and then outputs the signal to your TV via HDMI cable. It is also a DLNA certified device that comes with a PC software disc which will allow you to share videos, music, and photos from any DLNA certified device that stores media files that is on your home network.by CommunityAnswer2/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Steff. Technically, a "Smart" TV is like a hybrid between a computer, set-top boxes and a TV that has integrated internet and web 2.0 capabilities that allow you to connect to your home network, get internet access and stream movies, social media amongst many other capabilities. Adding a unit such as LG's BH5140S Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System which is DLNA certified giving you the ability to connect to your Home Network, and pre-installed Apps that allow you to access various online services like streaming movies etc., or having the ability to get internet and download more apps via LG's Smart World App store definitely makes your TV "smart". The BH5140S does not have wireless Wi-Fi capabilities, but you can get Wi-Fi via the Ethernet port so you will need to have your router in close proximity to avoid having to run lengths of wire throughout the house to connect to your system. This is definitely one way to improve the sound quality of your TV's audio, add smart capabilities to it and also have a CD/DVD/Blu-ray player all in one unit. It's a great choice!...IFVby LGAnswers4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Toolman. Thank you for your inquiry. Blu-ray technology is referred to as being backward compatible so the Blu-ray player on the LG BH5140S Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System will playback both CDs and DVDs too...IFVby LGAnswers2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All blu-ray players will play DVDs and all but the earliest models will also play CDs.by CommunityAnswer10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $12.28List price
- $12.29List price
- $14.96List price