About this item
The LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p Direct LED Smart HDTV is a true entertainer. With LG Smart TV and the Magic Remote with Voice, it's easy and fun to access the best of the Internet like Netflix, YouTube and Hulu Plus directly on your TV. LG's new webOS user interface makes accessing your content easy. With LED, MCI 600 and Full HD 1080p, you are sure to be dazzled by the picture quality of this 120hz Smart TV.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the LG Smart HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p 120Hz Direct LED Smart HDTV:
- 60" LED panel on this 120hz Smart TV
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p Direct LED Smart HDTV
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- LG Smart HDTV HDMI Inputs: 3
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 59.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall mountable LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p Direct LED Smart HDTV
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
- Built-in WiFi
Get the best on the Internet on your TV
- LG Smart TV features
Full web browser, LG App Store and more
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Tv Technology:||LED , Smart TV|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.85 x 6.85 x 33.78|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- testby JStheBest4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Paul. Yes, the LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p 120Hz Direct LED Smart HDTV has a full Web Broweser on it...^IFVby LGAnswers4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can, as there is a full web browser on this TV.by CommunityAnswer4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is the sound good for this size TV? Will it connect to a Soundbar (LG or other brand) easily? If not what is needed>
- Hello Bob. How good the sound quality is for the 60" Class (59.5" Diagonal) 1080p Smart w/ webOS LED TV, Model # 60LB6300 depends on what type of programming you're listening to and the environment you're in. If you're just listening to talk shows or that type of programming then the sound quality is okay. If however, you're in an environment that has a lot of loud background sounds, you definitely would benefit from a Sound Bar or if you were watching movies and you wanted the most 2way to upgrade your sound then a Sound Bar would be the best and most economical way to go! As for connecting to a Sound Bar easily will also depend on what connections you have on the Sound Bar. Some have an Optical Digital input, some have a 3.5mm Portable Audio port and some have an HDMI port, some have all three or out of the three. This TV only has an Optical Digital Audio output which is the one way to physically connect to a Sound Bar & all you need is an Optical Digital Cable (aka Toslink) that would connect to the Sound Bars Optical Digital Input from your TVs Optical Digital Output! If you Sound Bar is an LG Sound Bar that supports Wireless Sound Sync then you will not need wires at all! But for this to work, both the TV and the Sound Bar must support the feature. Fortunately, the 60LB6300 does support this feature. Your 60LB6300 also has an HDMI1 (ARC) port so again, if you have a Sound Bar that has an ARC HDMI, you can use that to connect the TV to your Sound Bar with an HDMI cable...IFVby LGAnswers2/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the distance between the legs of the stand that the tele sits on? LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p 120Hz Direct LED Smart HDTV:
- Hello Bo. The legs of the LG 60LB6300 60" 1080p 120Hz Direct LED Smart HDTV are set apart almost as far apart as the width of the TV which is given as 53.19" The legs are between 47" to 49" apart. If you need an exact measurement for them, please contact the LG Customer Interactive Center (800) 243-0000...^IFVby LGAnswers4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?