Similar items in stock
- Rollback$293.99 Was $352.86Save $58.87
- $127.59 List price $179.99Save $52.40
- Rollback$8.89 Was $12.74Save $3.85
LG Electronics LW6012ER High Efficiency 6,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LG LW6012ER window air conditioner is perfect for small-sized rooms of up to 260 square feet. You will cool a lot and save even more with this 6,000-BTU window air conditioner's energy saver function, 12-hour on/off timer and 10.7 Energy Efficiency Ratio. With its stylish full-function remote control, you can even get your cool on from across the room. Plus, LG's patented Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the LG window air conditioner lasts longer.
LG LW6012ER Window Air Conditioner, 6,000-BTU:
- 6,000 BTU is suitable for up to 260-square-foot rooms
- High Efficiency qualified appliances incorporate advanced technologies that use 10 to 50 percent less energy and water than standard models
- Tilt-out, easy-clean mesh filter
- 115V/560W power
- 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds
- 2-way air direction
- LG LW6012ER window air conditioner includes remote control
- 12-hour on/off timer
- Includes installation kit
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- LG air conditioner model #LW6012ER
|Maximum Room Size:||150-250|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LW6012ER|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby FrankieT887/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes..and a battery tooby pokewoman7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this item comes with a remote and battery for it. It works well from across the room :)by Glad4Grace6/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby 101Teedy6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby kinha6/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep!by DrSnick6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have owned several acs and this one is the quietess one that have hadby ClearHep6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is all relative. This unit is not any louder than a similar KENMORE unit that I replaced. It is hardly noticeable on Low Speed, but gets pretty loud on High. It is never obnoxious, at least not to me.by mlynch0019/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit is not loud sounds like a small fanby glamper258/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't give you any advice on longevity since I just purchased it. However, over the past few years, I've purchased quite a few 5,000-5,200 air conditioners--the $99 dollar specials. They are quite noisy and only lasted around three years without something going wrong. So far, I really like this AC. It cools very nicely for the space for which it was intended. It is also, in my terms, quiet for a window AC. Also, the remote is very simple to operate. Not a lot of crazy buttons--only what you need. The panel on the AC unit is also very easy to understand. Also, I got $.97 shipping to my home on this unit. Hope this helps.by Piney18/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use mine with the rubber drain cap removed and the 1" plastic pipe inserted in its place. the water drains into a bucket. But, you can put a hose on the drain pipe and drain it to the grass.by FrankieT889/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I removed the one on mine. Can't imagine how it would drain without removing it. Was really surprised to see no mention of it in the installation instructions. I plan to keep the drainpipe on permanently.by SykoGeezer6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In humid weather conditions please remove the cap and replace it with a drain pipe to allow water to escape. Please see manual for further details and instructions.by LGAnswers5/29/2013Written by a verified representative from LGAnswersWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?