About this item
The LG 42LN5300 42" 1080p 60hz LED HDTV features LED backlighting for amazing brightness, clarity and contrast detail. With TruMotion 120Hz your sports and action movies will look crystal clear with no motion blur.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the LG 42LN5300 42" 1080p 60hz LED HDTV. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
LG 42LN5300 42" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV:
- 42" LED backlit panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on this LG 42" LED HDTV
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 42" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- The 3.11" Ultra-Slim HDTV is wall mountable
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Widescreen Modes:||Conventional 4:3, Zoom, 16:9, Just Scan, Original, Cinema Zoom|
|Additional Features:||Clear Voice II technology , Smart Energy Saving, Simplink, Picture Wizard II, Triple XD Engine, Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)|
|Display Format:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Stereo Reception System:||MTS|
|Secondary Audio Program (sap):||Yes|
|Input Video Formats:||720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Sound Effects:||Virtual Surround Mode|
|Audio Controls:||Sound mode|
|Output Power / Total:||20 Watt|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x composite video/audio input - rear 1 x digital audio output (optical) - rear 1 x component video input - rear 1 x audio line-in - rear 1 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side 1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear|
|Product Type:||LED-backlit LCD TV|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel without stand - 38.1 in x 3.1 in x 22.3 in x 20.5 lbs Panel with stand - 38.1 in x 9.3 in x 24.7 in x 22.9 lbs|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.1 x 9.3 x 24.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On the sideby FallenMacLeod3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the lower right backside. If it is sitting flush to the wall you may not be able to reach them.by NeoNachos12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Right side.by johnw9149812/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sideby AverageJoy9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- on sideby eiva11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Very simple and very sturdy.by FallenMacLeod3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The provided stand slides into the back where it is secured with provided screws, and includes a screw which can secure the stand to whatever the stand rests on.by jkeref12/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes with a simple stand. All you have to do is is combine two pieces together and screw it in with a couple screws.by buhbud1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it does not swivelby mhoyson1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by FallenMacLeod3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by johnw9149811/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.by AverageJoy9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no, probably to reduce the cost and/or in case of wall mounting. However, you can buy a nice rotating TV stand at a nominal fee.by skimindixie11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?