About this item
LG's 11,500-BTU 230V through-the-wall air conditioner is perfect for medium to large size rooms up to 550 square feet. Keep your cool with this stylish and powerful wall unit. With the full-function remote and three cooling/fan speeds, you can control the temperature from across the room at your own pace. Plus, LGs patented Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer. This unit is designed for through-the-wall installation and is not designed for standard window installation. It has a universal fit for existing, standard 26-inch wall sleeves (new wall sleeve sold separately). This unit also requires a special 230V electrical outlet and will not operate with a standard 115V household electrical outlet.
- Through-the-wall installation (Not suitable for window installation)
- Universal fit for existing, standard 26-inch wall sleeves (new wall sleeve sold separately)
- Trim kit included
- Special 230V electrical outlet required (Unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- 11,500 BTUs cools rooms up to 550 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 3.8 pints per hour
- Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longer
- Full-function remote control
- Thermistor thermostat
- 3 cooling speeds / 3 fan speeds for more cooling flexibility
- 12-hour on/off timer cools on your schedule
- Auto restart automatically turns the unit back on after a power failure
- 4-way air deflection directs cool air where you want it
- Tilt-out, easy-clean mesh filter
- Dry Air Flow: 290 cfm
- Noise level: 52 dBA indoor / 61 dBA outdoor
- Eco friendly R410A refrigerant
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||87.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 20.1 x 14.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.