Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$299.99 List price $401.04Save $101.05
- Reduced Price$267.99 List price $338.54Save $70.55
- Rollback$279.00 Was $349.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$349.00 Was $398.98Save $49.98
- Reduced Price$645.99 List price $671.88Save $25.89
LG Electronics LW1012ER High Efficiency 10,000-BTU Room Window Air Conditioner
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$9.08 Was $12.74Save $3.66
- Reduced Price$267.99 List price $338.54Save $70.55
- $159.99 List price $299.99Save $140.00
- Reduced Price$47.22 List price $62.65Save $15.43
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LG 10,000-BTU window air conditioner is perfect for medium rooms of up to 450 square feet. You will cool a lot and save even more with this LG window air condtioner's energy saver function, 24-hour on/off timer and 10.8 Energy Efficiency Ratio. With its stylish, full-function remote, you can even get your cool on from across the room. Plus, LG's patented Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the 10,000-BTU air conditioner lasts longer.
LG 10,000-BTU Window Air Conditioner:
- 10,000 BTU rating is suitable for up to 450-square-foot rooms
- High Efficiency qualified appliances incorporate advanced technologies that use 10 to 50 percent less energy and water than standard models
- Tilt-out, easy-clean mesh filter
- 115V/930W power
- 3 cooling and 3 fan speeds
- 4-way air direction
- LG 10,000-BTU window air conditioner includes a remote control
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Includes installation kit
- Accommodates windows from 15.5" wide to 40.5" tall
- 1-year parts and labor warranty
- LG air conditioner model #LW1012ER
|Maximum Room Size:||400-450|
|Form Factor:||Window mounted|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LW1012ER|
|Features:|| Cooling , Purifying , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.35 x 19.57 x 14.45 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 5.2MB, 26 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It runs on a regular 110v outlet. It uses less than 15 Amps, so most household outlets will work unless they have another air conditioner or appliance on the same circuit that takes a lot of energy.by GrampyDiddly6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110 groundedby scbrdo5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110 volts, just uses a standard power cord that you plug into wall outletby Vermonter052575/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110 vby DuckDogDad7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110by MicmacofMass7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 110 - it plugs into your regular outlet.by AlwasyLookingForValue7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does , follow directions and cant go wrong , one thing though it does not come with the wood , 3/4 ply I used, but their directions are great, a screw gun is helpfulby Jerrysgym7/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We installed the unit very quickly. The box included absolutely everything we needed, but you will need a long screwdriver for the installation. We needed to apply a silicone sealant to weatherize some small gaps, but nothing other than that.by OakSpring6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Install is simple and quick all from inside. Kit is included - afew screws for accrdion sides. No outside brackets - not needed. Bracket clips on window sill and screws into sill and sash secure it. It should be balanced on sill. It will drip condensate. Use included drip nipple and if needed a tube or hose to direct drip. If you want to use hose - not included - get it prior to install so you can attach when mounted.by DuckDogDad5/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just put mine in the Window by myself. Comes with a little insulation thats easy to put where it belongs. Had it all done in 15 minutes. Very good productby MicmacofMass7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was thinking the same things when it arrived, because it is heavy. But it is a window unit. You can install it from the interior and you don't need to put any kind of exterior brackets. This unit is 22 inches wide. If you have a regular double hung window, it should fit. It took me less than 15 minutes to install and it is working great!by AlwasyLookingForValue7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, but put a piece of 2X3 wood under it on windowby anunderdog7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions indicate that if we notice water dripping from the unit we should drain it from the outside. The unit includes a small drainage tool for this purpose. I haven't had this issue come up yet.by OakSpring6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a drain spout or hole in the back of the unitby scbrdo6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the very back on the unit on the right side (when looking at it from the back) there is a small plug which you remove, then you replace the plug with a small included drain spout which sticks out maybe an inch or so. The water then drip out of the drain hole. If you like you can attach a hose to the spout as well (hose not included). Most air conditioners do not have drains anymore which create a big problem. Believe me, get this LG unit and avoid all water problems that the so called evaporation units create. I had a different unit before and had many water problems. Water can not evaporate fast enough when it is humid outside. See my review for more info!by schumajb8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- drain hole - outside right hand sideby Vermonter052579/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I removed the rubber plug that is located at the back of the unit on the lower right hand side and excess water just runs onto the ground.by AlwasyLookingForValue8/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, the fan at the rear of the unit picks up the water with the blade tips to create a spray on the condensor cooling fins/coils on the very back of the unit. I guess it adds cooling to the condensor as the water evaporates. Additionally, there is a plug at the very rear of the unit which you can hook up a drain hose to. I didn't use it but you may want to if the noise of the fan tips hitting the water collected at the bottom of the unit is a problem for you.by LifeLongDYI7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$399.00 Was $579.00Save $180.00
- Rollback$369.00 Was $381.18Save $12.18
- See details in cart
- Rollback$249.00 Was $309.97Save $60.97
- $349.00 Was $366.46Save $17.46
- $129.00 Was $144.99Save $15.99
- Rollback$134.00 Was $146.00Save $12.00
- Rollback$156.00 Was $179.87Save $23.87
- Rollback$159.00 Was $169.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$219.99 Was $241.43Save $21.44
- $194.50 Was $246.75Save $52.25