About this item
Build a famous scene from "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" with this stackable set! Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is trapped in the Rancor Pit beneath Jabba the Hutt's Palace and must escape. Look for a way out before the gate lifts and the mighty rancor makes an entrance! Battle the rancor with the bone before he eats the Gammorrean guard. Then, find the hidden compartment with a secret key or drop the gate on the space beast before it's too late! Combine with LEGO Star Wars Jabba's Palace (9516; sold separately) for a stackable scene with a trapdoor into the Rancor Pit!
LEGO Star Wars Rancor Pit Play Set:
- The LEGO Star Wars Rancor Pit Play Set is a 380-piece set
- The LEGO Star Wars Rancor Pit Play Set includes rancor, skeleton and 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker, Malakili and a Gammorrean guard
- Features opening gate, secret room and hidden compartment
- LEGO Rancor Pit Rancor features movable arms, jaw, hands and fingers
- Accessories of the LEGO Rancor Pit include bone, 2 keys, pitchfork and bucket
- Find the hidden key in the secret compartment
- Open the gate or smash it down onto the rancor
- Collect the first-ever LEGO Star Wars rancor creature
- Rancor Pit measures over 7"W x 7"D x 6"H
- Rancor stands over 3" tall
- Combine with LEGO Star Wars Jabba's Palace (9516; sold separately) for a stackable scene with trapdoor into the Rancor Pit
- LEGO Rancor Set Model# 75005
|Age:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.9 x 11.1 x 2.91|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.