LEGO Star Wars General Grievous' Wheel Bike Play Set
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Beneath the planet surface of Utapau, Obi-Wan Kenobi is in hot pursuit of General Grievous on his all-terrain Wheel Bike with cool details like a real turning wheel, double laser cannons and flick missile. When the terrain gets tough, extend the foldout clawed legs and ride the steepest slopes. Can Obi-Wan catch his Separatist rival and bring him to justice? Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure and General Grievous figure with assorted weapons.
LEGO Star Wars General Grievous' Wheel Bike Play Set:
- Real turning wheel, fold-out clawed legs, double laser cannons, flick missile and a control seat
- Weapons include a electrostaff, blaster pistol and 4 lightsabers
- Spin the wheel and speed away
- Load up the flick missile and fire
- Fold out the legs for climbing the steepest slopes
- Catch General Grievous and bring him to justice
- Includes Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure and General Grievous figure with assorted weapons
- Measures: 6"L (16cm) x 4"W (11cm) x over 5"H (14cm)
- Number of pieces: 261
- Model# 75040
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6060939|
|Theme:||LEGO Star Wars|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.31 x 7.52 x 1.81 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Yes, the wheel does move.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?