LEGO Ninjago Temple of Light Play Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Begin the final epic battle for the Land of Ninjago when you bring home the LEGO Ninjago Temple of Light Play Set. Take Sensei Wu and Lloyd, the golden ninja, deep into The Temple of Light. Sneak past Lord Garmadon and his minions with the LEGO Ninjago Temple of Light play set to put the four elemental blades in place at the heart of the temple. Unite their elemental powers to awaken the golden mech for the final battle. Open the temple, jump into the golden mech's cockpit, arm yourself with the LEGO Ninjago set's golden mech sword and fight for the freedom of Ninjago. Kids control the action when you bring home the LEGO Ninjago Temple of Light Play Set.
LEGO Ninjago Temple of Light Play Set:
- 565 piece set
- LEGO Ninjago set includes 5 mini-figures with weapons:
- Lloyd the Golden Ninja
- Lord Garmadon
- Sensei Wu
- LEGO Ninjago play set features the golden mech, opening sides, 4 elemental blade holders, trapdoor, weapons rack, gong and ladder
- Golden mech has articulated limbs, adjustable hat, cockpit with space for a mini-figure and a large golden sword
- Weapons include:
- 4 elemental blades (fire, ice, lightning and earth)
- Ninja sword
- 2 sai
- Crossbow and quiver
- Lord Garmadon's staff
- Sensei Wu's golden staff
- Golden mech sword
- Golden mech stands over 7" tall
- Dimensions: 13" W x 5" D x 9" H
- Model #70505
|Age:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.94 x 14.88 x 2.78|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't be surprised, considering my review, re huge difference in in-store and on-line price for same product.by AnotherMom5912/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?