LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Mech
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids can go on a secret (and fun) mission with the LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Mech. Children can help Cole on a mission against the mighty LEGO Fangpyre Mech. With the Lego Ninjago play set, players can take the golden Fangpyre staff from Fang-Suei—but swiping it won't be easy. Young ninjas can use battle launchers and powerful grabbers to battle Fang-Suei and the giant Fangpyre Mech. For extra help, kids can turn to Cole's special golden scythe and special kendo armor for protection. Plus, the LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Mech has over 250 pieces, so the mission to help Cole capture the golden scythe will give him everlasting fun. All the excitement and fun begins when kids play with the LEGO Ninjago Mech.
LEGO Ninjago Fangpyre Mech:
- Play set includes 255 pieces
- Kendo Cole and Fang-Suei mini-figures
- Fangpyre Mech features a flexible body, opening cockpit, fangs, powerful grabbers and a missile launcher
- Golden Fangpyre staff
- Exclusive golden scythe
- Measures over 10 (26cm) long and 9 (24cm) wide
|Age:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||7 Years|
|Age End:||14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.77 x 7.83 x 11.02|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ny nephew has been putting these things together starting early on in first grade (age 6). He is now half way through second grade and still absolutely loves Lego and continues to ask for more sets! Terrific set of directions in one I saw.by An anonymous customer12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7 years oldby bigyankeefan12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson was about 7 I think when he first starting playing with the Ninjago's he loves anything ninja related. He is 8 now and will be 9 in Jan. and still loves these.by granny3times11/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say 6 because of the small pieces, but some 5 yr olds can do quite a bit of it. It's a great parent/child activity.by Summer194812/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?