About this item
This awesome LEGO Building Set, The Flying Flusher, contains plenty of fun details to entertain and engage your child. It comes with more than 350 pieces that include parts for three characters: Plumber Joe, Alfie the Apprentice and Dr. McScrubs. All the mini figures, as well as the robotic Micro Manager with claws, are featured in The LEGO Movie. Your child can build a mild-mannered plumber's van and an outhouse with water splashing out of the toilet or the very impressive Flying Flusher. Innocent-looking tools, such as plungers, can become missiles when used to arm the Flying Flusher. Your child can target the Micro Manager robot with the toilet seat, fire the flick missiles at it and give it a good soaking with the wing water sprayers. This kids' building set also includes wheels that can be used for either vehicle, as well as a spinning propeller for the front of the Flying Flusher.
LEGO Movie The Flying Flusher Building Set:
- Contains 351 pieces
- This LEGO set includes three mini figures: Plumber Joe, Alfie the Apprentice and Dr. McScrubs
- The Flying Flusher features plunger flick missiles, spinning propellers, wing sprayers and translucent water elements
- Also features the Micro Manager with poseable legs and flickable missiles
- Alternative-build plumber's van includes tools, portable toilet and a ladder
- This innovative building set for kids provides a fun 2-in-1 building experience
- Your kids can watch The LEGO Movie to see all their favorite characters in action
|Age:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||7 Years|
|Age End:||14 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.94 x 7.52 x 2.32|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.