LEGO Lord of the Rings Shelob Attacks Play Set
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the LEGO Lord of the Rings Shelob Attacks Play Set , your imaginative child can stop Gollum from reclaiming the One Ring. She'll be able to save Frodo from the webby lair of Shelob with Samwise Gamgee and the Elven sword Sting. Plotting to reclaim the One Ring, Gollum lures Frodo into the lair of the ancient giant spider Shelob. Will Shelob cast her web and capture poor Frodo, or can Frodo's brave Hobbit friend Samwise Gamgee use the Elven sword Sting and rescue him in time? The LEGO Shelob Attacks Play Set is ideal for children ages 8-14.
LEGO Lord of the Rings Shelob Attacks Play Set :
- Shelob's lair features catapult function
- Shelob features string web with hook and poseable legs
- LEGO Play Set comes with Frodo, Samwise Gamgee and Gollum mini figures
- LEGO Lord of the Rings Shelob Attacks Play Set includes ring, Elven sword Sting, Hobbit sword, light of Earendil and fish accessories
|Subject:||TV,Movies & Video Games|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Character:||Lord of the Rings|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4653951|
|Theme:||LEGO The Lord of the Rings|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.31 x 7.52 x 2.40 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The LEGO Group manufactures bricks in many countries but does not have a US-based manufacturing facility. Their facility in Enfield, CT is focused on R&D, Marketing, and the like. The Grand Mothership is in Billund, Denmark. (One day I would love to see it in person... it's amazing.) The LEGO Group also has facilities in Austria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, Sweden, and Switzerland. Some of the facilities are specialized for manufacturing, some for printing and packaging. The facilities in China apparently focus on pens, gear, collectible minifigs, and the like; less so bricks or sets-proper.by An anonymous customer3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?