About this item
All aboard the LEGO City Passenger Train! Your child can speed along the fun, flexible train tracks with this high-speed passenger train. The LEGO City Passenger Train is ready to pick up and drop off passengers at the LEGO City station. With the included infrared remote control, this imaginative train play set can handle up to eight train cars at a time through the tight curves of these flexible tracks.
LEGO City Passenger Train Play Set:
- Two train engines with opening control rooms
- Passenger car with opening roof and space for six passengers
- Train station platform
- Power Functions battery box
- LEGO City Train Set includes a motor and infrared receiver
- 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can control up to 8 trains simultaneously
- Train play set includes one train driver and two passenger mini figures
- Includes one traffic light
- LEGO City Train Set includes 16 curved tracks and 16 flexible tracks
- The LEGO City Passenger Train requires 9 "AAA" batteries (not included)
|Age:||5 - 7 Years , 8 - 11 Years , 12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||12 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.91 x 14.88 x 3.42|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 669 piecesby munkema1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. where do I get extra track for the Lego.City Passenger train set as reviews state more track is needed
- Lego.com, any Lego store, and I have also seen them at Target.by munkema1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?