About this item
Presenting the Lego Architecture BIG BEN Play Set, one of the world's most instantly recognizable landmarks. The Big Ben, London, England, stands at the northeast corner of the Palace of Westminster and was erected from 1843-1859 following a fire that burned down much of the original palace. The clock tower features classical design with a distinct gothic influence. Edward John Dent designed the clockwork itself shortly after construction of the tower began. This LEGO Architecture series Big Ben LEGO set was designed by Slovenian architect Roc Z. Kobe in collaboration with the LEGO design team. Collect the entire Landmark and Architecture series sets. LEGO Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers, as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures.
LEGO Architecture UK Big Ben Play Set:
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Big Ben Clock Tower
- Booklet included with details on design and history
- English language only; other languages available for download
- Measures: 3.8"W (9.6cm) x 3.1"D (8cm) x 7.7"H (19.4cm)
- Model# 21013
|Age:||12 - 14 Years|
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.55 x 10.31 x 1.89|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The LEGO Architecture UK Big Ben Play Set uses standard sized LEGO blocks.by CommunityAnswer12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With free store pick up you have to make sure that the item you're ordering qualifies for Site to Store. If it does then choose that when ordering. You need to enter at which store you want to pick it up & who will be picking the item/s up. If your item or items are available & ready to pick up it will indicate that. If not, it will indicate when they expect the item/s to arrive at the store you've chosen. You will be notified when your item/s arrive. When your items arrive, print out the notification sheet & bring it with you directly to the Site to Store area, along with your ID. This is based on ordering online & paying with my debit online as well. Hope this helps.by MrsKellyinNJ8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?