LDR Dual Handle Lavatory Faucet Without Pop Up, Chrome Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The LDR Dual Handle Lavatory Faucet Without Pop Up Chrome Finish can give your bathroom a classic style that will stand out. With easy to turn knobs, you can get the refreshing water you want with ease. The dual handle faucet features double acrylic handles that are durable and have a smooth look. It has a quarter turn, washerless design that is easy to install. The LDR faucet has a 4" centerset. The compact size makes it easy to maintain. The handles are marked on top so you know which one is hot and which is cold. This set is an ideal solution for replacement in bathrooms in your home or office. It has a shiny silver finish that stands out nicely.
LDR Dual Handle Lavatory Faucet Without Pop Up, Chrome Finish:
- Double acrylic handles
- Quarter turn washerless design
- Dual handle faucet has a 4" centerset
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 012 4155CP
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||012 4155CP|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.779|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 10.75 x 8.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Replace the whole thing.by Indianajoans7/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Is the faucet leaking? Take the cap off on the hot water and remove the screw that holds it in pop the handle off and remove the unit with a wrench then you can see the washer that holds it in simple to replaceby meetgirlsatwalmart7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You Tube has instructions on how to install most faucets.by Indianajoans7/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pop the hot and cold caps out and unscrew the faucet handles when they come off there is a body under them that takes a wrench to get them out and washers will be inside of that and each one will be held in by a screw.by meetgirlsatwalmart7/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?