About this item
These L'il Critters Omega-3 Gummy Fish are a convenient and delicious way to supplement a kid's diet. They are made with all natural colors and flavors. These omega-3 fish are fun-shaped gummies that come in a convenient 60-count.
L'il Critters Omega-3 Gummy Fish, 60-Count:
- Omega-3 dietary supplement in a 60-count
- All natural colors and flavors
Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Colors (Carrot And Blueberry Y Juices, Black Carrot Juice Extract, Turmeric), Soy Lecithin, Lactic Acid And Fumaric Acid. Contains Fish (Tuna) And Soy. This Product Uses High Quality, Purified Fish Oil That Has Been Tested For Mercury And Pcbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.38 x 4.5 x 2.38|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- Walmart has the 60 ct vitamins!by MommaWaldrop6/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lil Critters makes multi vitamins in different quantities AND Omega 3 vitamins. The Omega3s come in a 60 count bottle. This review is for the 60 count Omega3s.by oohcynthia8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 60 Omega 3 gummies in each bottle. Two per day.by Webshopperonly7/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The discrepancy is that you're asking a question about a different product; "L'il Critters Gummy Vites Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Formula." This page is for: L'il Critters "Omega-3 Gummy Fish " which states it has 60 vitamins.by nickername8/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it was a vegatarian source the label would state that. It is usually bovine cartilage boiled down. If you are looking for a non animal source I would suggest a health food store.by Holemart2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the label doesnt specify, so assume pork :-/by oohcynthia6/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Non-Bovine.by nickername2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?