About this item
The L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream delivers smoother, more hydrated skin and the appearance of fewer wrinkles. With L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream's breakthrough GenActiv Technology, this powerful L'Oreal wrinkle cream can increase skin's power of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin. You should see smoother, luminous and rested skin emerge after using L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream. After one week, skin looks more rested, and after one month, lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced. Try this versatile L'Oreal facial moisturizer to target signs of aging in your skin.
L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream:
- Dramatic Results.
- Immediately, skin is smoother, deeply hydrated and wrinkle reduction begins.
- After 1 week, signs of stress and fatigue are visibly diminished and skin looks rested.
- After 1 Month, lines and wrinkles are visible reduced.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 7.0 x 3.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- there are a bunch of anti aging ingredients you can go to the Loreal website and it will tell you all the ingredientsby Priss1210/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- caffeineby ashes026/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont know what's in this stuff, maybe going to the Loreal website would tell you. But, I can say that it is a very good product and it works for me.by RozyBee3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Avobenzoneby Kitchengadgetguru12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 42 y/o and I think this is one of the best products on the market currently that's not too expensive. I've been using Loreal for about 7 yrs now and I truly do look about 10 yrs younger than many females my age. Within a few days you'll definately notice the difference in the morning. And just so you know, I don't work for Loreal...I'm just a female trying to age gracefully and very slowly thats all!by Shopaholics3695/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great for dry skinby Pyrpal5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My skin is so dry = if I don't have face cream on it, it feels very tight. That cream works pretty wellby Chary733/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am only 23 and I have only deep Dark circles other than that no wrinkles and puffiness under my eyes.Is Loreal Youth Code eye cream is good for me?
- No, there prob won't be any side effects but I'm not a dermatologist or know your condition and it's never too early to start looking after your skin! I love the Loreal Youthcode night/day cream and serum too, but the Youthcode eye cream just didn't work for me and I have dark circles too. I recommend simply using black tea bags...not herbal or green. Don't use them to make a cuppa first, but soak with water, put in a small zip lock bag and then place it in the freezer. Then twice a day pop them frozen over your closed eyes for abt 15 mins. Try to find round-ones (easier shape) with the highest concentration of caffeine in them...within a week or so you'll notice a major difference.by Shopaholics3695/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?