About this item
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Liner is designed to provide 24 hours of flawless, fade-free color with a unique lacquered finish. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeliner 24H comes with a smooth gliding brush. The gel formula eyeliner is easy to apply. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers, the L'Oreal Paris Eyeliner is ophthalmologist tested. Customize your lines and enjoy mistake-proof application with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeliner 24H. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Liner is available in Blackest Black, Bronze, Espresso, Navy and Slate.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Liner 24H Eyeliner:
- Provides 24 hours of flawless, fade-free color with a unique lacquered finish
- Customize your lines with a smooth-gliding brush
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Gel formula eyeliner for easy application
- Mistake-proof application
- Customize your lines
- Available in: Blackest Black, Bronze, Espresso, Navy and Slate
G786909: Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodo-Decane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceresin, Caprylyl Methicone, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trieth-Oxycaprylylsilane, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Tin Oxide, May Contain [+/- Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Ci 77007/Ultramarines, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]. Fil D52660/2.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.87 x 0.965 x 7.043|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You could use this just like you'd use an eyeliner pencil (liquid or not). Just be careful like you would applying, normally.by TayP3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a little thick for an under eye line, so I used a tissue to wipe excess. I used it on inner rim and it has been an hour with no tearing. There is no pulling and tugging of th eye with this liner, it goes on so easy and gives great, deep color. This was my first try with it and I am so impressed I am on the website, ready to order two more. I will write back if it gets smudgy.by scigirl12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yeah, it doesn't smear or melt!! Really nice liner!!by leroysmom6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no , it's better to use pencil eyeliner. so you won't have watery eyes all day.by pepsireal12/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. this liner works great but my concerned is after couple of uses the gel is all over the brush. how to clean the brush?
- You can wash this brush like you would any brush. You could spend money buying product to wash it, or you could use luke warm water and some hand soap or shampoo. Rinse it gently and let it air dry.by TayP3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just use baby oil to clean it, wipe it dry and it stays like newby leroysmom6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just wipe w/ tissue.by robindey1232/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- with shampoo !!!! and nothing else lay down until dry on top of paper towel .by pepsireal10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not waterproof but stay on throughout the day It does not smudge or crease I think it's both glossy and matte I really recommend this product it's amazing and easy to applyby LovelyBirds3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have always had a problem with my eyeliner cracking and falling off in some areas or creasing when I do a larger defined eye, and I have had no problem with that with this eyeliner. It is waterproof, I have to rub it off pretty good to get it to come off with water. To me it is more of a matte finish in the colors I purchased, espresso and black. I will defiantly be making a trip to walmart to pick up the rest of the colors!by An anonymous customer3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?