In the Kung Fu Panda video game, players embark on an epic, action-packed adventure as they master the specialized Kung Fu fighting styles of Po the Panda, the unlikely hero, his teacher Shifu, and the legendary Kung Fu masters, the Furious Five: Monkey, Tigress, Viper, Mantis and Crane. Through 13 legendary levels from the movie and beyond, and spanning land, water and air, players must work their way to become the Dragon Warrior and defeat the ultimate enemy, Tai Lung, as they battle a variety of foes, overcome dangerous obstacles, navigate multi-tiered environments and solve challenging puzzles. Featuring a deep variety of gameplay, unique co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, collectibles, and a host of character upgrades, the Kung Fu Panda video game provides an experience gamers of all ages will enjoy.
- Handheld Kung Fu Awesomeness Maximizing the capabilities of the DS, gamers will unleash a combination of awesome kung fu attacks against various enemies both from the film and unique to the game with a multitude of organic touch screen gestures and motions. As players progress through the game, they will gain new moves and abilities from the Furious Five, among others, allowing them to master each new skill.
- Bodacious Humor Kung Fu Pandas unique brand of humor, quick-witted dialogue and hilarious situations bring the game to life for players of all ages to enjoy.
- Relive the Movie and Go Beyond with Exclusive Content Experience favorite moments based on the film and discover never-before-seen, game-exclusive content co-created by DreamWorks Animation and Activision.
- Platforming For All Delivering a wide variety of gameplay styles, Kung Fu Panda on the Nintendo DS features numerous multi-tiered environments spanning air, water and land that will test players reflexes as they jump across chasms, avoid traps and leap between walls.
- Touching is Good In addition to the impressive touch screen combat controls, dynamic environments allow players to interact with a wide variety of objects using the touch-screen. Activate switches or pick up boulders by simply touching them with the stylus.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Cartoon Violence