The Kumho Solus KR21 tire is a high-mileage premium passenger tire designed to deliver long mileage, outstanding ride comfort and all-season traction. Created for drivers of domestics and imported sedans, minivans and wagons, the Solus tire provides high levels of handling and grip while maintaining low noise levels throughout the life of the Kumho KR21 tire. Utilizing Kumho's newest compounding technology, improved wet, dry and snow traction make the Kumho Solus KR21 tire the perfect choice for a wide variety of vehicles and drivers.
Kumho Solus KR21 Tire, P235/65R17:
- Advanced carbon tread compound delivers excellent wet and dry grip
- Nylon belt edge layers, normally found in high performance tires, provide a higher degree of durability and stability
- Full-depth sipes, effective for the life of the tire, cut through water film for greater wet traction and maximize all-season performance, even during harsh winters
- Jointless, spiral-wound bead bundles isolate road harshness, provide enhanced comfort along with lower vibration, and allow for a precision tire-to-rim fit
- Kumho's ESCOT Tension Control technology increases tension in the rim bead and shoulder area to furnish improved handling and steering response
- Works well on vehicles, such as the Acura 3.2 TL, Acura Integra; Dodge Caravan; Ford Windstar; Honda Accord, Honda Civic; Lincoln Town Car; Mazda 6; Nissan Sentra; Toyota Camry, and Toyota Corolla
- 85,000-mile limited tread life warranty from the manufacturer
- Treadwear Warranty: 85,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-Touring
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: T
- Load Index: 103
- Speed Rating Translation: 118 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1929 lbs.