Consider these popular products
- $59.00 Was $69.97Save $10.97
- from $24.99
Kryptonics Torpedo Skateboard
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kryptonics Torpedo Skateboard:
- Plastic deck with molded checkerboard grip surface
- 62mm urethane wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- 3.25" trucks
- 90A bushings
- Maximum weight capacity of 110 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.5"L x 4"W x 5.9"H
- Model# 155947
- Designed with retro '70s style
- Slight pre-loaded reverse curve
- Stiffer plastic composition offers extra rigidity for heavier riders
- Extremely durable flex even under high compression
- Slightly shallower kicktail for more usable angle of pavement contact
|Maximum Weight:||110 Lbs|
|Age Range:||8 - 11 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||155947|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this brand it is one of the best brands on the skateboard market, you can see it by the price, it is not a $12 penny board that will brake on the first use.by biketrail7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope, this is the original board from the 70’s, reissued. It has the same specs as the new penny boards.... It’s just not over priced.by BravoSportsCorp7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a knock-off brand but looks much like the Penny boards only a lot cheaper saving you a bundle of money! You might need to make some minor adjustments to meet your specific riding needs!by rengin17/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I saw another kryptonics torpedo board whose maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs . Is it 200 lbs or just 110 lbs? Thx a lot
- 110lbsby PatriciaKatherine8/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boards are sturdy enough to hold up to 175-200lbs....but 110lb the “general” weight limit.by BravoSportsCorp8/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there's two different size boards. I was checking them out at the store the other day. There's a bigger, heavier one that's 200lbs and the small one that they sell on here is only 110lbs. I think it's only because of the bearings, wheels and bushings though. They'll wear out super fast is your heavier then 110lbs but that doesn't mean you can't replace them with quality parts.by ABrewster9/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?