Kryptonics 29.75" Krypstik Retro Complete Skateboard
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Kryptonics Krypstik Retro Complete Skateboard is designed to have the shape and feel of an old-school pool board from the 1980s. With its hand rails, wheel wells and poured polyurethane wheels, it looks awesome and provides a wicked cool ride for today's kids. The deck of this 29.75" retro skateboard is 10" wide for enhanced stability and control. It is also made from maple wood for extra durability. This sleek skateboard features black grip tape die-cut to fit perfectly. It also prominently displays the popular Kryptonics logo. It is finished in navy blue over three dyed middle layers and has old-school hangers, polished finished trucks and baseplates for added style.
Kryptonics 29.75" Krypstik Retro Complete Skateboard:
- 29.75" x 10" NE maple retro deck
- 1979-1980s original Krypstik shape and look
- Three middle dyed layers (red/blue/green)
- Wheel wells and retro hand rails
- Kryptonics skateboard with a navy, full-dipped deck
- Die-cut black grip tape with logo printed on top
- Polished finish trucks with 169mm old school hangers and baseplates
- Polyurethane bushings and 12mm angled riser pads
- 60mm x 44mm poured polyurethane wheels
- Cruisin' ABEC-5 bearings
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.8 x 10.0 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes a single kicktail at the back, flat nose up front. The deck itself has a very mild concave.by Wallrider12/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The board has a kick tail but no skid plate.by Juko6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a kick tail on this board.by CommunityAnswer3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, single kicktail.by BravoSportsCorp3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?