Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Spray Paint 6 oz, #9033
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$63.22Was
About this item
About this item
Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint adds a sleek mirror effect to any clear glass surface through reverse side painting.
Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Spray Paint 6 oz, #9033:
- Transforms clear glass into mirrored glass
- Decorative, durable finish
- One step, easy to use
- Spray on reverse side of clear glass for a reflective finish
- Use on clear glass objects such as vases, tabletops, jars, planters and picture frames
- Dries in 5 to 10 minutes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.1 x 2.0 x 6.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have not done this, but this paint is meant for glass. I used it in vases and if you don't seal it with something it does scratch offby Poppy5710/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no- not water safeby aybeecee8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Note: you have to spray the back side of the glass for the mirror finish.by Juperson3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but it gives a more antique lookby aybeecee3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I use this procedure on an existing smooth surface ceramic lamp and get a good result?
- I found it is to be used on the inside of the glass. I tried it on the outside and found it dull. Maybe a coat of gloss spray on top of the looking glass paint would help make it shinyby Poppy579/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no only the reverse/wrong-side of clear glassby aybeecee3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?