Krylon ColorMaster Italian Olive Satin Spray Paint
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create a change in your home that will stand out with the Krylon ColorMaster Italian Olive Satin Spray Paint. With the option to use it both indoors and outdoors, it brings a fresh look. Krylon ColorMaster Spray Paint is weather-resistant. With an easy spray method, you can coat all sorts of items quickly. The can has an EZ-touch 360-dial tip to allow you to adjust the spray with precision. This paint will dry in ten minutes or less, so you can start enjoying your newly painted items right away.
Krylon ColorMaster Italian Olive Satin Spray Paint:
- Dries in 10 minutes or less
- Excellent weatherability
- Metal spray paint is made for indoor/outdoor use
- Features the EZ touch 360 Dial tip for easy adjustable spraying
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Model# 53522
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure but seems very close. Best to check it out at the store if trying to match something.by commercesd7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- OD green is a varied color. I have my jeep painted this color looks really good.by soup313145/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, primer should always be applied before paint unless the paint is specifically designed to include it.by CommunityAnswer7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?