Similar items in stock
Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise, 30 fl oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
This Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise has no artificial flavors and is a natural source of 660 mg ALA omega-3 per serving from vegetable oil. You can use it in so many different ways from tuna salad, potato salad and of course on any sandwich. The kosher mayonnaise will add a delicious flavor to your food.
Kraft Mayo Real Mayonnaise:
- No artificial flavors
- Natural source of 660mg ALA omega-3 per serving from vegetable oil
- Mayo mayonnaise is kosher
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Water, Eggs, Vinegar, Contains Less Than 2% of Sugar, Salt, Egg Yolks, Natural Flavors (Contains Mustard), Lemon Juice Concentrate, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Dried Garlic, Dried Onions, Paprika. Contains Egg.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Has 3D Capabilities:||flex/attrOrAttrManyOrAttrQual[name='combFilterTechnologyTypeCode']/value|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2632|
|Features:||Blue And turkey cafe cobb recipe included , Natural source of 660mg ala omega-3 , With no artificial flavors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.58 x 4.00 x 7.17 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10 G||15|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 G||8|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5 G|
|Cholesterol <5 Mg||2|
|Sodium 70 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
- May 5, 2016 and it's not a quart, it's 30 ounces.by txtumlin1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on when you buy it.........There is different dates.......by GaFlower10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to buy it and see fer yo self'by burymeatwalmart9/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feb 4, 2016.by Texasmeme9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Feb. 3 2016by Fran9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Jan 16by Cindy9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?