About this item
The OT120 combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality and sleek design. With its wide tuning range extending from A0 to C8, the OT-120 lets you quickly tune any type of band instrument including, orchestra, wind, string, brass or piano. The OT-120 chromatic tuner is intended for orchestral instruments, packing precise performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery life, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. You can also choose from two tuning modes: Auto mode, which automatically detects the pitch of a single note you play on your instrument, or Manual mode, which lets you specify the desired note name. In Manual mode the needle movement is shown in a range of 50 cents, letting you view the tuning discrepancy over a wide range.
- Features a sophisticated silver aluminum panel for a sleek look
- Large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode
- Soft-touch buttons and a rear-mounted stand lets the unit stand by itself
- High-precision needle-type meter to accurately indicate any pitch discrepancy
- Speed at which the needle responds to input can be changed over a range of three steps: fast, medium or slow
- LEDs located below the meter also indicate pitch deviation or a perfect match
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast)
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range
- Provides a wide range of calibration to support concert pitches in a range of A440=349-499 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments
- Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours)
- Durable soft case included
|Age Start:||4 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Model No.:||KOR OT120 RS|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 2.75 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.