About this item
The Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker with Discovery Center is versatile and ideal for infants and toddlers. You can use it as a normal walker for smaller babies, then use it as a walk-behind walker as your baby grows. This baby activity walker has an activity center to keep your little one entertained and engaged. It features lights, music, teether toys and whimsical sounds. It also has a tray space and cup holder in the front section for keeping your baby s bottle and snacks handy. The seat pad on this Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 walker is comfortable and supportive for your child. The infant walker has an adjustable height feature so you can set make adjustments as your child grows.
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker with Discovery Center:
- Converts from activity walker to walk-behind walker as baby begins to walk
- Baby activity walker has a plush, foam-filled seat pad for comfort and support
- Friction-strips under walker frame keep baby safe
- Multi-position height adjustment for growing babies
- Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 walker folds flat for storage and travel
- Tray space with cup holder for snacks
- Only use this walker if your child can support body weight with legs and weight is between 15 and 26 lbs and height is less than 32 inches
- Only use walk-behind when your child is ready to walk
- JPMA Certified
- Batteries required
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months , 12 - 24 Months|
|Age Start:||6 Months , 2 Years|
|Age End:||2 Years , 18 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.0 x 24.0 x 24.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Baby may have difficulty manouvering on thick pile carpet. Works best on bare floors and low pile carpeting (just watch out for your toes as baby can run over them - ouch).by MasterEngraver12/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no!by dprk7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the product works well on carpet. And we love the convertable feature of this walker.by tangosmon3/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. unless its a thin carpet and your baby is. strongby Raushashana1/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby katvv0man10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does notby jrb618/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This answer is probably coming a bit late, but it has worked great on our carpet (standard length & thickness) with my 10 month old.by JourneyHome8/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by MOMMY528/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does notby True2self8/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Due to the safety strips on the bottom of the walker base, this product will never perform well on carpet (the thicker the carpet, the worse it will perform). Any walker that complies to safety requirements should have similar issues. If you have further questions, please contact customer service at 1- 800-453-7673 or firstname.lastname@example.org KolcraftStaff4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not too sure on exact height but my 5 month old grandson is 25 inches long and my 5 month old granddaughter is 23 inches long and they can both touch the floor on the lowest setting.by nanarose20111/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The baby's weigh sort-of holds the seat down a bit lower than when you're just looking at it. I haven't measured, but when my 10-month-old girl sits down in it on the lowest setting, her knees are bent a lot. When I get back home, I can check & give you a better answer.by JourneyHome4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 inchesby InfantCarSeatShopper1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat does not have a height adjustment.by CommunityAnswer5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in our Elmo Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker. There is no height adjustment on this seat. We hope this information helps.by KolcraftStaff4/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?