Consider these popular products
- Rollback$108.26 Was $136.97Save $28.71
- Rollback$132.88 Was $169.99Save $37.11
- Rollback$120.74 Was $136.97Save $16.23
- Rollback$122.08 Was $136.97Save $14.89
- Rollbackfrom $202.49
Contours By Kolcraft - 3-Wheel Standard Stroller, Cinnamon
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Contours By Kolcraft - 3-Wheel Stroller has a reversible seat with suspension, which always gives baby a perfect view and comfortable ride. The 8" front single-swivel wheel provides smooth steering through crowds. Baby will appreciate the comfortable ride with the Contours By Kolcraft - 3-Wheel Stroller.
Contours By Kolcraft 3-Wheel Stroller:
- The standard Contours 3-Wheel Stroller seat easily reverses to allow parent and baby to bond
- 8" front single-swivel wheel provides smooth steering through crowds
- 12" rear never-flat wheels
- Floating seat with suspension for a comfortable ride
- Infant car seat attachment fits most infant car seats on the market
- Multi-position reclining seat back
- New easy-reach tray is closer to the parent and more accessible, with an open-air compartment and deeper, ventilated cup holders
- Easy-in cup holder swings out of the way of your child, then right back for easy accessibility
- Sunrider adjustable canopy with a peek-in window
- Removable infant head rest with soft micro-fleece fabric
- Easy-trigger levers and free-stand fold stands upright for parents
- Large basket accommodates all of baby's gear
- Seat accommodates up to 50 lbs.
- Only use this product in the reclined position until child can sit up unassisted
- JPMA certified
- Assembly required
- The Cinnamon Contours Kolcraft Stroller includes instructions (in English, Spanish)
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Collection:||Contours Options 3-Wheeler|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.0 x 26.5 x 39.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a cup holder but no child tray. I just use the cup holder to hold either a snack cup or a sippy cup.by mama2emi2/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby motomama33311/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stroller doesn't have a child tray, just the tray at the top up by the handle. There is a cup holder that attaches to the side of the stroller next to the baby's seat...but no child's tray.by bargainshopper8707/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it doesn't have a child's tray, however it does come with a cup holder for the baby's bottle or sippy cup.by momofboys9717/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesnt have a tray but it has a detachable cup holder for the child.by jennrene243/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby motomama33311/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this stoller does come with the car seat attachment, but we haven't used it because we don't need that part anymore.by bargainshopper8707/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it comes with the carseat attachment.by momofboys9717/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does (item's description: Infant car seat attachment fits most infant car seats on the market ) It is verry nive you can take the set it's self out (it does fit newborns) and click in the carset attatchment and you don't have the bulkyness of a seat and the carseat! I love mine, but wasn't willing to give it up. So I am ordering my sister one!by MissShell6/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it weighs about 30 lbs, i believe the box says 27lbs. it is kind of heavy but it folds well with or with out the chair.by MicNic4203/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stroller weighs 24 pounds, it carries a child of 50 pounds. I would recommend it for travel if you live in a town that is spacious, and if you own an SUV. This is not a stroller for public transportation, and it' isn't a stroller for narrow doorways. But you're child will be very comfortable in it and sleep through anything.by Sfncs2/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 20 lbs, it's a great stroller easy to use and maneuver. Keep in mind that you can not fold and unfold with one hand. So you might need help with that other then that I would say take it just because it holds so much stuff in the cargo area and it's really easy to use.by motomama33311/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?