Customers also bought these products
Kodak PlayTouch Black Video Camera, 3" Touchscreen Display, SHARE 1080pHD Video
Consider these popular products
- $14.89 Was $16.79Save $1.90
- $172.25 Was $191.71Save $19.46
- $40.05 Was $49.00Save $8.95
- See details in cart
- Rollback$288.00 Was $349.99Save $61.99
- $220.87 List price $299.99Save $79.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Capture special moments with the Kodak PlayTouch Video Camera. This SHARE 1080pHD Video 3" Touchscreen Video Camera puts high-end features in reach, so you can focus on filming. Once you shoot your video, you can use on-screen editing to replay it and remove the scenes that you don't want. Uploading your photos and videos online is easy with the included share button. This black Kodak HD Video Camera includes HDMI and AV cables. You can set the camera to 4:3 or 16:9 modes for proportional viewing. The USB 2.0 interface with cable enables you to connect the Kodak PlayTouch Video Camera to a computer. The Touchscreen Video Camera features 1080p Full HD and 720p HD for crisp rendering of videos and photos. The 5.3MP photo resolution produces vivid color. You can use the Arcsoft Media Impression SE software to edit photos and add special effects to videos. The Kodak PlayTouch Video Camera comes with an SD memory card slot that you can use to transfer photos to a computer.
Kodak Playtouch Flash High Definition Video Recorder:
Key Features and Benefits:
- 1/3.2 5MP CMOS sensor
- Watch your videos on the 3" LCD color display
- Additional Kodak Video Camera Features:
- USB 2.0 interface with cable
- HDMI and AV cables included for easy TV output
- Movie resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixel (1080p Full HD) at 30fps, 1280 x 720 (720p HD) at 60 fps
- Photo resolution: 5.3MP
- Flexible 4:3 or 16:9 recording/viewing
- SD memory card slot
- Use Arcsoft Media Impression SE software for Kodak edit and add effects to your videos (PC only, stored in Kodak camera memory)
- Share your photos and videos directly to Kodak Gallery, YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Orkut and email
- Kodak video camera is compatible with SD/SDHC memory cards
- Maximum card size: 32GB
- Internal Memory: 128MB
- 1 SD/SDHC slot
Note: Memory card not included with this Kodak video camera. Purchase of a memory card is highly recommended.
|Product Type:||Camcorder - 1080p|
|Macro Focus Range:||6 in|
|Type:||3" LCD display|
|Microphone Operation Mode:||Mono|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.3 x 4.3 x 0.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitly, just follow the instructions.by Oldshutterbug9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did indoor recording with mine. In my living room I had just one lamp turned on and it performed fine. What the camera saw was almost the same as what I could see. Some people complain about the low light capabilities, but there must be a clear distinction between low light and indoor light.by Pandawdy2/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tremon9/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it comes with a lithium ion battery. It comes with an A/C wall charger that uses a USB cord. You could probly also just plug it in to your computer using a USB cord and it would still charge.by Pandawdy9/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plug into the computer with a usb cord or plug in to an outlet with the included cord.by tremon8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can charge by plugging into a USB port on the computer or using the adaptor to plug into a standard power outlet.by Mtnbike297/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,the Kodak Zi10 has a removable rechargable battery.by EXPRESS121/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes !by VLG1231/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?