About this item
What would you call a printer that combines intelligent features with high-quality, low-cost ink? We call it the Kodak Hero 7.1 Wireless All-in-One Printer Copier Scanner. This Kodak all-in-one printer makes use of Kodak ink, allowing you to print professional-quality photos at your home. Loaded with features such as Google Cloud Print and Kodak Email Print ready, you can print from anywhere using your computer, tablet, or Smartphone. This Kodak wireless printer comes with a Smart Sensor Technology that predicts how much time and supplies you will need. Operate the printer using the sleek responsive touch screen. The automatic two-sided printing feature of this wireless all-in-one printer saves your time and money. Moreover, this Kodak 3D photo printer is an Energy Star rated product. You can reduce costs and support the environment when you use this printer.
Kodak Hero 7.1 Wireless All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner:Key Features:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.5 x 17.0 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Yes, I believe it is the default setting.by Pstrychef4/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You hit print when the box comes up there should be a preferences box to click there you can select borderless printing before you send the item to print.by ILoveShopping814/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does - believe it is the default setting - you can change it to border if you want.by ddddd20124/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is ink. I print photos on plain paper all the time.by Bigred19502/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pigment.by Pstrychef1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I do it all the time.by Bigred195012/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, although the quality is MUCH better on photo paper.by timinbend1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?