Customers also viewed these products
Kodak EasyShare P730 7" Digital Picture Frame
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Outstanding picture quality
Store more pictures right on your digital frame
Plug and play
Kodak's Quick Touch Border, now with motion sensor
See more memories at once
|Display Technology:||TFT 7" - color|
|Memory Card Type:||Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||800 x 480|
|Watts:||5 V , 1.5 A|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8513871|
|System Requirements:||- 600 MHz - RAM 128 MB - HD 200 MB|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows|
|Product Accessories Included:||Stand , power adapter|
|Interface Type:||Hi-Speed USB|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could you tell me a little more about storage. Seems like 512 mb is too small to hold 4000 pix. Do you have to buy a larger storage card to get that?
- The 512 mb is for the program and maybe a couple of pics. So storage is by the size of the card and you will find this same problem when buying a digital camera they are like keeping secrets.by montanaman29/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely doesn't hold 4,000 pics. We thought it was going to also, but it ran out of room when we tried to upload a memory card. I'm not exactly sure how many it held.by darthbarry172/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby montanaman29/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you have to save the pictures first.by sandra12345611/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I am a grandmother and great grand mother but I still love my picture frame. You might want to see if it will play music or maybe just the photos. I have an Kodack Easy Share 820 and it plays music so I can listen to it while watching the photos. I just add different music when I want to change to something different. I just turn my frame on and let it start up on it's own. The program will start playing your photos after the demo but if you want to cancel the begining demistration you should do that for the grandparent before sending it to them. I am capable of doing that for my self but someone else might not be as computer swavy. Enjoy. I know they will just love this even if it doesn't have music. I am giving my kids some of these for Xmas and I put all their photos on a sd card and added some easy listen music and will be sending it to them. All they will have to do is just plug the card into the picture frame and turn on and enjoy. You could do the same for them. imdollmakerby imdollmaker12/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?