Consider these popular products
- from $8.12
- $1.55 Was $2.00Save $0.45
- $9.61 Was $17.58Save $7.97
Kodak Zi6 Black ~ Flash Digital High-Def Camcorder w/ Bonus Video Bag, Extra Rechargeable Batteries, Tripod and LCD Cleaning Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This bundle includes a pocket video bag, extra rechargeable batteries, a tabletop tripod and an LCD cleaning kit
- HD video up to 60 fps
- Easy YouTube upload with built-in USB
- View on any TV with included cables
- AA Rechargeable batteries
- 3MP still image capture
- 128 MB internal memory
- Slow motion playback
- Video editing software
- Bundle includes video camera, pocket video bag, extra rechargeable batteries, tabletop tripod, LCD cleaning kit
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8226375|
|Digital Zoom:||2 x|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO only 128 internal memory so you almost MUST buy an SD card. I bought a MICRO SD and use the adapter and it works fine. I got a 4 gig for $20.88 when I bought the Zi6 and plan on buying a bigger SD card in the future and putting the MICRO 4 gig in my phone. You can shop online and get an 8 gig SD for $16.by Trucker197012/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesnt. it has VERY little internal memory. i would recommend a 4gig SD card. but you can get them pretty cheap now when they are on sale.by StephThailand12/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I should also bring to your attention that you may need a program that specifies it works in HD fomat .by Pikturfxr9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You didn't say if you had a DVD burning program and what brand. but the main reason something won't burn is the format isn't recognized. Try downloading Format Factory (its free and works for photos and music also) from the internet then change the format and then use your burning software. I have had trouble with the MOV. format myself so if you change the format to .MPG or .AVI you should have no trouble.by Pikturfxr9/15/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES you canby Trucker197011/24/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. But you need to use the software on a computer to do so. You don't do it directly on the device itself.by rateInScranton5/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?