About this item
Discover the new collection of Kodak PIXPRO digital cameras and discover a world of creativity at your fingertips. The Kodak AZ251 Black Digital Camera is the perfect bridge camera to explore your love of photography. Ample megapixels, 25x optical mega zoom and a wider angle lens than traditional models, this camera could easily become your new best friend. Tell your story.
Kodak Black AZ251 Digital Camera:
- The Kodak AZ251 Black Digital Camera 16.15 megapixel resolution with high-quality still images and video recordings
Featuring Auto, Indoor and Panorama Effects with 720p HD Movie Recording, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization and Blink Detection
- Kodak 4.3-107.5mm zoom lens with 25x optical/4x digital zoom
Equivalent to a 24-600mm lens on an analog camera with TTL Contrast, Single AF, Multi-AF, Glass Lens
- 3.0" TFT LCD screen with image editing features
Featuring Brightness Adjustment, Graphical User Interface, color TFT LCD screen
- The Kodak Digital Camera with 16.15 Megapixels has built-in flash with Red-Eye Reduction, Forced Flash, Auto On/Off and Slow-Sync Flash
- 8MB built-in memory with 1 SD/SDHC memory card slot (memory card not included)
- Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries (included) or 4 AA NiMH batteries (not included) for up to 280 shots (alkaline) or 500 shots (NiMH)
- ISO Modes: Auto, 3200, 1600, 800, 400, 200, 100, 80
- Kodak Digital Camera with 16.15 Megapixels File Formats Supported: EXIF, MOV
- The 25x Optical Zoom Digital Camera is 4.53" x 2.93" x 2.74"; 12.5 oz
Kodak AZ251 Black Digital Camera Compatibility and Warranty:
- This 25x Optical Zoom Digital Camera is compatible with PC or Mac
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Kodak Black AZ251 Digital Camera
- Battery, charger and power cable
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with software and digital manual
To see a list of our Camera Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Resolution Megapixels:||16.15 MP|
|Lcd Screen Size:||3"|
|Lcd Screen Resolution:||230,000 Pixels|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Has Paper Wood:||No|
|Model No.:||JK IMAGING AZ251-BK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.53 x 2.93 x 2.74|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have rheumatoid arthritis and have to wear splints a lot of the time. I shake a heck of a lot. I purchased a Samsung that was supposed to help correct for the jitter. In 2 years I have never been able to take ONE SINGLE picture that was not "smeared'. Not so with my new Kodak. I have yet to get a bad picture no matter of the magnification used. Thats no lie !!!! No I do not work for Kodak. I am just happy as I can be that I finally found a camera that would put up with my faults.by texdane6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (33) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is called OIS. You will have to manually selected it. Or you can use a tripod.by seisan6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Optical Image Stabilization YESby Peggy27175/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has optical image stabilization to reduce camera shake.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh yes. On the movie video recording you have sound.by texdane5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this camera records with sound.by seisan5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does!by LazyGranny515/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I am using an 8gb on mine. Of course the size of the SD card and the resolution you set your camera for determines the number of pictures you can take. I try to use a large capacity SD card and the maximum density pictures on mine. It gives me the option of taking a large number of high quality pictures and the ability to delete what I don't like.Hope this helps. In the manual there is a chart that gives SD card size versus resolution and number of pictures that can be taken. I would suggest buying a quality SD card.by texdane5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (22) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A HD 8 GB or higher.by seisan5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- UP TO 32 GIG SDHC CARDby Peggy27175/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?