Kodak 10C Color Ink Cartridge
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be ready to print the vivid pictures you have always wanted with the Kodak 10C Color Ink Cartridge. It will give you the consistent and quality printing results you might have hoped for from some other brands of printer ink. This 5-color cartridge will produce quality results every time. The ink in this Kodak color ink cartridge gives you high-quality images that are not only water-resistant but are fade-resistant as well. This is an ink cartridge anyone can use. It simply and easily creates vivid photos, presentations and anything that you might wish to emphasize with a touch of color. The ink dries instantly so you need not fear your printed image will smear or there will be any blending in the colors. It's a perfect way to save money by printing photos yourself instead of having them done for you. To get the best possible results use this printer ink cartridge with the Kodak All-in-One Printer system.
Kodak 10c Color Ink CartridgeKey Features:
- Page Yield: 420 pages
- 5-color printer ink cartridge
- Kodak color ink cartridge dries instantly
- Water resistant
- Fade resistant
- Prints bright, vivid, long-lasting photos
- Compatible with all-in-one printers, 5100, 5300, 5500, ESP 3, ESP 5, ESP 7, ESP 9, ESP 3250, ESP 5250, ESP 7250, ESP Office 6150
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 2.0 x 5.31|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No - it needs color ink to print black and white prints. If you run all the way out of the color ink cartridge, it won't let you print anything till you replace it.by lsummers721/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOPE! They don't bother telling you that up front!by ginamc459/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No if one is out the printer will not workby imbobb12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES...BUT ONLY WITH MY NEW KODAK 9.1 HERO ALL IN ONE PRINTER, COPIER AND SCANNER. I COULD NOT DO IT WITH MY KODAK 5500 PRINTER...SO I REALLY THINK IT DEPENDS UPON THE PRINTER YOU'RE USING! HOPE THIS HELPS!!by brysiu1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby smileyisinin1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- NO Printer will not work without both cartages in the slots.by larryk5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to go into the setup and change to printing black and whiteby LivinInAloha10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- not included in packageby kjb1234567891/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They use to enclose an envelope to mail them back, but I have not seen them lately.by Loonmim1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can recycle the cartridges at any Best Buy, Cartridge World, Office Depot, Office Max or Staples.by Knitpicky9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not found one yet!by larryk7/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about Kodak but if you live near an Office Depot they give you $2.00 for each empty cartridge you turn in. Hope this helps.by roseberrycarol11/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really sure, I don't keep track because I don't print all at once, but I like the quality of the print it is worth the price!by Loonmim2/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, when I get to srap booking I just go but if I had to guess it would be about 200by 1sharpgirl3/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 4x6 prints with a black cartridge. Not near adequate!by strovel1/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?