Knape and Vogt EZC17/1OK 17" x 17" Oak Instant Corner Shelves Single Pack
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$14.97 Was $16.97Save $2.00
- from $14.94
- from $64.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Knape and Vogt EZC17/1OK 17" x 17" Corner Shelf installs in seconds with no need for tools. The kit comes with everything you need to set it up. If you want to save some space and beautify your home, than this handy little single pack of oak shelves is perfect for you.
Knape and Vogt EZC17/1OK 17" x 17" Oak Instant Corner Shelves Single Pack:
- Instant shelve kit is perfect for homes and apartments
- No need for tools
- Furniture quality crafted edges and details
- Installs in seconds
- Oak shelf
- 17" x 17"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||EZC17/1 OK|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.61|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.0 x 17.75 x 0.88|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The 17" shelf is rated for 35lbs. The shelf has grooves on both sides which fit over 6 pins (7 included) which screw into the wall.by FCallie1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't get it. its not real oak (particle board) and it is held up with a plug style via the side. Its can't even hold itself up. Im just going to home depot and getting a board cut out there and getting a beveled edge wood piece to secure to the wall and nail the "real" Oak piece into it. Don't waste your money on this. I just opened it today and was not happy when I saw it.by realreview12345610/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are shrews with yellow plastic coating on the top half. You screw them into the wall then pop the shelf on the plastic part. Its sturdy, it'll hold maybe 30 lbs or more.by RealisticRach3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $21.84
- from $324.99