About this item
Klein Tools High-Leverage Diagonal Cutters are designed to cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. They provide 36 percent more cutting power than standard-leverage designs. The electrical cutters feature compact, narrow-thin jaw design that facilitates work even in tight, cluttered spaces. They're durably crafted with an ultra-stable, hot-riveted joint for smooth, wobble-free performance. Klein Tools cutters have induction-hardened, beveled cutting edges for precise, one-handed cutting. They are ideal for automotive maintenance, construction and electronics. They will also slice through almost any metal type, including steel, aluminum and copper, as well as plastic and nylon.
Klein Tools High-Leverage Diagonal Cutters, 8 1/16" Tool Length, 13/16" Cut Length:
- Induction-hardened, beveled cutting edges help ensure precise, one-handed cutting
- The electrical cutters feature compact, narrow-thin jaw design that enables use in tight, cluttered spaces
- Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint provides smooth, wobble-free performance
- Custom-forged US
- Tool steel delivers long-lasting durability
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire and provides 36 percent more cutting power than standard-leverage designs
- Tool type: diagonal cutters
- Klein Tools cutters have a 8 1/16" tool length and 13/16" cut length
- Automotive maintenance
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.68|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.85 x 3.9 x 0.81|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.