About this item
Trust Klein Tools to help accomplish your projects.
Klein Tools High-Leverage Ironworker's Pliers, 9 1/4" Tool Length, 25/32" Cut Length:
- Hardened-steel plier head and heavy-duty knurled jaws provide grip-sure performance, even when twisting rebar ties
- Induction-hardened cutting knives help you stay sharp
- Unique handle tempering results in greater "snap" absorption when cutting wire
- Ultra-stable hot-riveted joint with spring-loaded, self-opening action enables smooth and easy one-handed use
- Hook-bend, "Handform" design enhances gripping and cutting power
- Custom-forged US
- tool steel delivers professional-grade reliability
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.1 x 4.0 x 0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.