Kleen Machine Robotic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools
About this item
About this item
The Kleen-Machine is a sophisticated "Floor Specific" Robotic Pool Cleaner. Its unique design was engineered to vacuum and brush pool floors of any surface type (vinyl, concrete, fiberglass) fast and efficiently. Unlike other heavy and clumsy Robotic cleaners, this cleaner features a patented lightweight design that makes it easy to use. In 2010, PG&E determined that the Kleen-Machine is Eco-Friendly Energy Efficient - at least 88% more energy-efficient than other types of automatic pool cleaners. Kleen-Machine's extra-large filtering bag allows the pool owner longer periods of time between emptying. The patented location of the Robot's intake ports gets into corners, ridges and angles to clean the entire pool floor where the dirt is.
Kleen Machine Robotic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools:
- Eco-Friendly Energy Efficient
- Lightweight design weighs only 9 lbs
- Includes Extra-Large Filter bag
- Rapid Drain System keeps debris in filter bag while clean water flows back into pool
- Easy plug-in installation and operation (no tools required)
- Applicable for pools up to 30 ft long
- Vacuums and scrubs entire pool floor not designed to climb pool walls
- Systematically cleans your pool in less than 2 hours
- Lightweight and easy to lift
- Operates on all pool surface types: vinyl, concrete and fiberglass
- Operates independently from your pool's filter system
- Automatic Shut-Off Robot shuts off at the end of its cleaning cycle
- Extra-Large machine-washable filter bag
- Completely safe ETL Listed to UL standards
- No installation required
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 24 V DC
- Filtering media: fine porosity filter bag
- Cycle time: 2 hours
- Cable length: 40 feet
- Dimensions: 13.5 L x 15.3 W x 17.5 H
- Warranty: 6 months full/ 1 year limited (pumps and motors)
|Age Start:||3 Years , Adult|
|Age End:||+ , Adult|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.25 x 12.5 x 16.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Everything you need comes in the box. No extrea hoses needed, fully self-contained. Period. As for the limited warranty, sorry partner, I don't know anything about that. Seriously, this machine is so simply put together that if anything broke on it, it would be so simple to repair...ANYBODY could do it. You just call them and say, send me this piece. Then when it comes in, you replace it. I know it wouldn't seem like it, because it seems 'so expensive' but consider its cheaper than what most pool sites sell it for and its a lot cheaper than other cleaning bots. But once you open them up and look inside, there really isn't a whole lot to them.by Cyberfly7/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing you nered is electricity, no hoses necessary. It is good for me-63 years old and lazy.by stnickolaus6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you need a heavy duty power cord! thats it.by engles6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It connects to standard household 110-120V plug. In fact, if you don't have one readily available, any 3-prong extension cord will work. The controller is simply a 12volt transformer with a switch. VERY sturdy and well built. I can see it easily lasting a lifetime.by Cyberfly7/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 120by PoiDad7/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works VERY well. In fact the bag on the inside is HUGE. We had a lot of 'fogging' leftover from a lot of algae. I mean a LOT. We killed it off, but afterward, the water looked almost like milk with huge chunks of greenish brown gobs of yuck in it. I got the flock in it and when it settled, there was literally 3 inches of ick in the bottom. I tried to vaccuum it out and kept stirring it up. Kleen Machine to the rescue. The bag inside is a fliter that filters down to 2 microns. Talk about a god-send! But yes, it will capture grass, leaves, sticks, etc. When it's done, pull it out, drain it, pop it open and dump the bag. Rinse it out, replace it and start over. I have noticed that when there is a lot of grass in the pool, and I mean a LOT of grass, that it will start trying to come out the top of the exhaust vent. Looks almost like a little brown toupe on top (hahaha). It's easily removed by simply pulling it off though.by Cyberfly7/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The suction does not seem to be strong enough to pick up leaves. It does however do a pretty good job of sweeping the pool bottom and some of the inclines.by stnickolaus6/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?