About this item
Klean Strip Green Muriatic Acid has 90 percent lower fumes than standard Muriatic Acid and is safer to use and store. It can be used in a variety of applications including etching concrete and removing excess mortar from bricks.
Klean Strip Green Muriatic Acid Gallon:
- 90 percent lower fumes than standard Muriatic Acid and safer to use and store
- Etches concrete, brightens concrete an masonry and removes excess mortar from bricks
- Reduces carbon footprint
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.13|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.69 x 5.76 x 11.16|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product would be safe for pools, but I would not use it. The label says "lower fumes" and "safer" and has no indication of what the strength is. It would be difficult if not impossible to know how much to put in your pool. For pool use you should go to a pool store, or hardware store to get Muriatic Acid in a stronger concentration.by sprintz5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Muriatic acid is actually used for lowering PH not for hardness. PH is adjusted by either making your pool more acidic (lowers PH) or basic (raises alkalinity and PH. If you zoom in on the label of this product, it indicates that it can be used for pools.by yubacitypool5/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does remove rust from metal surfaces.by CommunityAnswer2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?