About this item
This KitchenAid Ice Cream Bowl will allow you to make delicious ice cream effortlessly in a matter of minutes. Imagine all the scrumptious flavors you could create with this easy-to-use tool, all in the comfort of your own home. Simply attach this ice cream maker bowl to your mixer to begin the process of creating hard or soft frozen desserts. After the attachment has been charged in the freezer, most recipes will take 30 minutes or less. The generous size of this KitchenAid attachment allows you to make up to two quarts in one batch. This bowl has an open design, which makes it easy for adding ingredients, whether they be in large or small amounts. The KitchenAid stand mixer bowl features a dasher, which helps spread, scrape and mix the batter thoroughly.
This KitchenAid attachment is compatible with all current US models of Tilt Head or Bowl Lift KitchenAids. Fill your summer days with your beloved ice creams with this clever KitchenAid Ice Cream Bowl Attachment.
KitchenAid Ice Cream Bowl:
- Make your favorite homemade ice cream using this attachment and your KitchenAid stand mixer
- Makes up to 2qt. in 20-30 minutes
- Open design allows for easy addition of ingredients
- Makes hard or soft frozen desserts
- Easy to set up and use KitchenAid stand mixer bowl
- Liquid inside the double walls of the bowl provides thorough, even freezing throughout the mixing process
- Dasher rotates inside bowl to spread, scrape and mix the batter
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 10.0 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.