Similar items in stock
Dorel Asia DA2081 Kitchen Island With Stools
Customers also viewed these products
- $189.00 List price $233.00Save $44.00
- from $173.85
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. my question is the same. Where is the drop leaf for extra work space? It is not pictured nor does it seem like it has one????....
- It does not have one.by dolpins533/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no drop leaf. Counter visible in photo is the only workable space but it is ample.by GrandmaN71811/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not have a drop leafby nowaygirl11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This spacesaver table does not have a drop leaf.by askkec9/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 36" long x 19" wide and 36.25" highby GrandmaN7186/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The tabletop for this spacesaver is 19in. x 36in. And it is 36.5 inches from floor to top.by askkec6/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the guide that comes with it, it pretty much says not to use it for cutting, setting hot pans on, or as a dining table. It is definitely sturdy enough to handle all of those things though.by Hardy913/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may use it for chopping and prep work however we do not recommend placing food directly onto the top as it will become damaged over time with the use of knives. We suggest using a separate block for chopping that way you don't damage the units butcher block.by DASupport3/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?